Career fairs give organizations the opportunity to directly recruit candidates. Fairs are the largest events we hold each year, drawing hundreds or thousands of candidates (students/alumni from UNC Charlotte and other colleges/universities).
These events are designed to give organizations the opportunity to promote brand awareness and meet students in a setting that is less structured than a career fair. We encourage students to attend these events to explore career fields and employers, gain professionalism skills, and learn about potential jobs and internships.
Anticipated 2019-2020 Event Dates
(dates are listed in order of preference):
- Career Carnival - Aug. 22 or 21
- Fall Career & Internship Fair - Sept. 13
- Part-time Job Fair - Oct. 10
- STEM Fair - Feb. 14 or 7
- Spring Career & Internship Fair - Feb. 21, 14, or 7
- Liberal Arts & Sciences Summit - Feb. 21 or 28; or March 13
- Etiquette Dinner - March 24 (tentative)
- Part-time Job Fair - Spring - March 26
- Education Career Fair - April 3 or March 27
Once the University's Reservations office confirms dates, we will update this page. We expect to have Fall event dates confirmed (and begin event registration) in June. Spring dates will be available in September-October
Other Campus Career Fairs
Information about career fairs that are organized by specific academic colleges, departments, majors, or student organizations (and not hosted by the Career Center). Interested employers should reach out to the event contact below for information on registration, student/alumni attendance, fees, payment methods, etc. Some fairs may be limited to certain employers based on employer type, location, size, or campus involvement.
- Engineering Picnic, October 12, 2018 (11:00am-3:00pm) | Contact: Linda Thurman
- Construction Internship and Career Fair September 25 | Contact: John.Hildreth
- Finance & Risk Management and Insurance Career Fair, Held in Fall | Contact: Tom Marshall
- Celebrate and Explore Civil Engineering Day, Jan. 31| Contact: Carmalita Govan
- Architecture Career EXPO, held in February | Contact: AIAS student organization
- Social Work Field Education Networking & Field Fair, held in Oct/Nov | Contact: Social Work Field Education Office, 704-687-7924
- Career Fair: German Edition (held in February) | Contact: German Club, Dr. Susanne Gomoluch