Career fairs give organizations the opportunity to directly recruit candidates. Fairs are the largest events we hold each year, drawing hundreds or thousands of candidates (students/alumni from UNC Charlotte and other colleges/universities).
Wednesday, October 3, 201810:30AM - 2:00PM
Recruit for part-time, seasonal, and other nondegreed positions. 600+ candidates.
Tuesday, November 13, 201812:00PM - 2:00PM
Recruit candidates with a master's degree or PhD from NC schools.
These events are designed to give organizations the opportunity to promote brand awareness and meet students in a setting that is less structured than a career fair. We encourage students to attend these events to explore career fields and employers, gain professionalism skills, and learn about potential jobs and internships.
Anticipated Event Dates
(dates are listed in order of preference):
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) Fair - February 8 or February 15
- Spring Career & Internship Fair (non-STEM opportunities) - February 15 or February 22
- Etiquette Dinner - March 26 or March 27
- Summer Employment Expo - April 4
- Education Career Fair - April 5
Once the University's Reservations office confirms dates, we will update this page.
Other Campus Career Fairs
Information about career fairs that are organized by specific academic colleges, departments, majors, or student organizations (and not hosted by the Career Center). Interested employers should reach out to the event contact below for information on registration, student/alumni attendance, fees, payment methods, etc. Some fairs may be limited to certain employers based on employer type, location, size, or campus involvement.
- Engineering Picnic, October 12, 2018 (11:00am-3:00pm) | Contact: Linda Thurman
- Construction Internship and Career FairSeptember 25 | Contact: John.Hildreth
- Finance & Risk Management and Insurance Career Fair, Held in Fall | Contact: Tom Marshall
- Architecture Career EXPO, held in February | Contact: AIAS student organization
- Career Fair: German Edition (held in February) | Contact: German Club, Dr. Susanne Gomoluch