Career fairs give organizations the opportunity to directly recruit candidates. Fairs are the largest events we hold each year, drawing hundreds or thousands of candidates (students/alumni from UNC Charlotte and other colleges/universities).
Friday, February 15, 201910:00AM - 2:00PM
Recruit candidates for full-time jobs, internships, and co-ops in science, technology, engineering, and math. 1000+ students and alumni.
Friday, February 22, 201910:00AM - 2:00PM
Recruit for non-technical full-time and internship opportunities. 800 students expected.
Friday, April 5, 201910:00AM - 12:00
Teaching and administrative positions. UNC Charlotte's Spring 2018 Education graduates are required to attend. Event is also open to the public. We are expecting 250 attendees.
These events are designed to give organizations the opportunity to promote brand awareness and meet students in a setting that is less structured than a career fair. We encourage students to attend these events to explore career fields and employers, gain professionalism skills, and learn about potential jobs and internships.
Other Campus Career Fairs
Information about career fairs that are organized by specific academic colleges, departments, majors, or student organizations (and not hosted by the Career Center). Interested employers should reach out to the event contact below for information on registration, student/alumni attendance, fees, payment methods, etc. Some fairs may be limited to certain employers based on employer type, location, size, or campus involvement.
- Engineering Picnic, October 12, 2018 (11:00am-3:00pm) | Contact: Linda Thurman
- Construction Internship and Career FairSeptember 25 | Contact: John.Hildreth
- Finance & Risk Management and Insurance Career Fair, Held in Fall | Contact: Tom Marshall
- Celebrate and Explore Civil Engineering Day, Jan. 31| Contact: Carmalita Govan
- Architecture Career EXPO, held in February | Contact: AIAS student organization
- Career Fair: German Edition (held in February) | Contact: German Club, Dr. Susanne Gomoluch