Career fairs give organizations the opportunity to directly recruit candidates. Fairs are the largest events we hold each year, drawing hundreds or thousands of candidates (students/alumni from UNC Charlotte and other colleges/universities).
Thursday, October 1, 202011:00AM - 2:00PM
Recruit for part-time, temporary, and nondegreed positions
Thursday, October 8 - Friday, October 9, 202011:00AM - 3:00PM
Virtual regional career fair
These events are designed to give organizations the opportunity to promote brand awareness and meet students in a setting that is less structured than a career fair. We encourage students to attend these events to explore career fields and employers, gain professionalism skills, and learn about potential jobs and internships.
2020-2021 Event Dates
- Spring 2021 fair dates (dates are listed in order of preference):
- STEM Fair - Feb. 5, 12; Jan 29
- Spring Fair - Feb. 12, 19, 5
- Etiquette Dinner - March 24, 25, 23
- Part-time Job Fair - March 25, 17; April 8
- Education Fair - March 26, April 16, March 19
Other Campus Career Fairs
Information about career fairs that are organized by specific academic colleges, departments, majors, or student organizations (and not hosted by the Career Center). Interested employers should reach out to the event contact below for information on registration, student/alumni attendance, fees, payment methods, etc. Some fairs may be limited to certain employers based on employer type, location, size, or campus involvement.
- Engineering Picnic, tentatively scheduled as an in-person outdoor event for October 16, 2020 (11:00am-3:00pm) | Contact: Linda Thurman
- Construction Internship and Career Fair October 1, 2019 | Contact: Michelle Prasad at email@example.com
- Celebrate and Explore Civil Engineering Day, Jan 30, 2020| Contact: Carmalita Govan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Architecture Career EXPO, February 21, 2020 | Contact: AIAS student organization at email@example.com or https://www.aiasuncc.org/
- Financial Services Career Fair, February 25, 2020 (5:00-7:30pm) | Contact: Tom Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Fair: German Edition (held in February) | Contact: German Club, Dr. Susanne Gomoluch at email@example.com