Career fairs give organizations the opportunity to directly recruit candidates. Fairs are the largest events we hold each year, drawing hundreds or thousands of candidates (students/alumni from UNC Charlotte and other colleges/universities).
Thursday, October 10, 201911:00AM - 2:00PM
Recruit for part-time, seasonal, and other nondegreed positions. 700+ candidates.
Tuesday, November 12, 201912:00PM - 4:00PM
Recruit candidates with a master's or doctoral degree from NC universities.
These events are designed to give organizations the opportunity to promote brand awareness and meet students in a setting that is less structured than a career fair. We encourage students to attend these events to explore career fields and employers, gain professionalism skills, and learn about potential jobs and internships.
Anticipated 2019-2020 Event Dates
(dates are listed in order of preference):
- Nonprofit Networking Event - November 2019
- STEM Fair - January 31
- Spring Career & Internship Fair - February 14
- Liberal Arts & Sciences Summit - Feb. 22 or 29; or March 14
- Etiquette Dinner - March 24 (tentative)
- Part-time Job Fair - Spring - March 26
- Education Career Fair - April 3 or March 27
Once the University's Reservations office confirms dates, we will update this page. Spring dates will be available in September-October
Other Campus Career Fairs
Information about career fairs that are organized by specific academic colleges, departments, majors, or student organizations (and not hosted by the Career Center). Interested employers should reach out to the event contact below for information on registration, student/alumni attendance, fees, payment methods, etc. Some fairs may be limited to certain employers based on employer type, location, size, or campus involvement.
- Engineering Picnic, September 27, 2019 (11:00am-3:00pm) | Contact: Linda Thurman
- Construction Internship and Career Fair October 1 | Contact: Michelle Prasad at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance & Risk Management and Insurance Career Fair, October 1-2, 2019 | Contact: Tom Marshall at email@example.com
- Celebrate and Explore Civil Engineering Day, Jan 30, 2020| Contact: Carmalita Govan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Architecture Career EXPO, held in February | Contact: AIAS student organization at https://www.aiasuncc.org/
- Career Fair: German Edition (held in February) | Contact: German Club, Dr. Susanne Gomoluch at email@example.com