Career fairs give organizations the opportunity to directly recruit candidates. Fairs are the largest events we hold each year, drawing hundreds or thousands of candidates (students/alumni from UNC Charlotte and other colleges/universities).
These events are designed to give organizations the opportunity to promote brand awareness and meet students in a setting that is less structured than a career fair. We encourage students to attend these events to explore career fields and employers, gain professionalism skills, and learn about potential jobs and internships.
2020-2021 Event Dates
- Spring 2021 fair dates:
- STEM Fair - Feb. 12
- Spring Fair - Feb. 26
- Part-time Job Fair - March 17
- Education Fair - April 16
Other Campus Career Fairs
Information about career fairs that are organized by specific academic colleges, departments, majors, or student organizations (and not hosted by the Career Center). Interested employers should reach out to the event contact below for information on registration, student/alumni attendance, fees, payment methods, etc. Some fairs may be limited to certain employers based on employer type, location, size, or campus involvement.
- Engineering Picnic, cancelled for 2020 because of COVID; recommend attending Fall Career & Internship Fair (Day 2) | Contact: Linda Thurman
- Virtual Construction Internship and Career Fair, virtual info sessions throughout the Fall | Contact: Michelle Prasad at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Celebrate and Explore Civil Engineering Day, planned for late January 2021, depending on COVID| Contact: Kristy Lowman at Kristy.Lowman@uncc.edu
- Architecture Career EXPO, February 21, 2020 | Contact: AIAS student organization at email@example.com or https://www.aiasuncc.org/
- Financial Services Career Fair, October 20, 2020 (5:00-7:30pm) - virtual event | Contact: Tom Marshall at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Career Fair: German Edition (held in February) | Contact: German Club, Dr. Susanne Gomoluch at email@example.com