Part-time Job Fair (Fall 2019)
Thursday, October 10, 2019 11:00am - 7:00pm
UNC Charlotte's Student Union (3rd floor)
The Part-time Job Fair is open to all majors and all class levels. 70+ employers offering 2,000+ job opportunities. All the employers are hiring and some may ask you to fill out an application on site, and we recommend you bring a resume. These off-campus jobs provide a great resource for extra income, work experience, and an opportunity to build on your resume.
·This is a casual event. Business Casual is recommended, but casual clothing, including jeans, shorts, t-shirts, athletic wear, tennis shoes, and sandals, is fine to wear since students may be coming to and from class. Clothing that is not acceptable to wear includes club-wear, clothing with potentially offensive symbols or writing, tank tops, and revealing clothing (very short skirts/dresses or very low-cut tops). Accommodations are made for candidates whose religion or disability impacts clothing options.
· Event is free for job seekers and open to students/alumni from any college/university
· What to bring: 10-20+ copies of a professional resume is recommended (no cover letters or references needed)
· Drop-in Hours are Monday-Friday, 10:00AM-3:00PM for resume crtique’s.
· #1 tip from fair employers: Research! Do a little research on employers of interest
· No registration is needed; RSVP is available in Hire-a-Niner