Mock Interview Program
Employer Mock Interview Registration
Welcome to the Mock Interview Program at UNC Charlotte! The main objective of the program is to give feedback to our students and alumni on their interview skills. An added bonus for you is that is over 70% of employers reported they followed up with one or more participants for job and internship opportunities.
Below are more highlights of the program:
- You set the criteria for the students you mock interview.
- We provide you an interview rubric if needed. You can adjust it based on your industry.
- 30 minute time-slots.
- You set the times you are able to help and the University Career Center will set up the schedule.
- Fall 2020 schedule runs Seeptemer 21st thru December 4th (weekdays only).
- The following dates are closed: October 1st, 8th and 9th, November 26th and 27th.
- All Mock Interviews for Fall 2020 will be conducted by telephone.
- Free branding across campus to nearly 30,000 Graduate and Undergraduate Students.
- Flexible on the times you can help, so even a couple of hours is helpful!